Hour #1 – Introduction Meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? A little town in the north of Portugal.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m looking forward for start another book of Guillaume Musso, Seras-tu là?.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Easy, sweet popcorn!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m almost graduating from Veterinary school! WHOO-WHOO!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? It’s my first one, and I guess I’m just waiting to see how many total hours I can spend with my face on the books! :)