Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This Tuesday’s topic is:
Top Ten Characters I’d NEVER Want To Trade Places With
1. Katniss :: The Hunger Games – I think that’s obvious why I wouldn’t want to be in that Arena.
2. Anna :: My Sister’s Keeper – to decide between my health and my sister’s would break me.
3. Winston Smith :: 1984 – a ‘Big Brother’ looking over me? I love my privacy, thank you.
4. Jane :: Jane Eyre – this girl is fated to a tragic life :(
5. Noah Calhoun :: The Notebook – to be able to recall the best moments you had with the love of your life should be one of the perks of getting older. Not be able to do that is just unfair.
6. Mia :: If I Stay – that is just a sad story. Which reminds me, I have yet to read the sequel!
7. Jack’s mom :: Room – I don’t know how a young adult woman whould have the strengh to raise her child in those conditions.
8. Guy Montag :: Fahrenheit 451 – be forced to burn books? NOOOO!
9. Sarah & Little Bee :: Little Bee – I’m not allowed to say anything about this, the back of the book says so. But if you read it, you know what I’m talking about… And that ending… THE FEELS! :(
10. Tyrion Lannister :: Game of Thrones – I’m a short girl, I know the prejudice of being 5’2” tall. But to be a midget in a world by George R.R. Martin would just KILL ME!
did you see what I did there, did you? you see.. ‘cause George R.R. Martin kills all of his characters. That is just my sense of humour –‘